Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 4:04 AM CDT on September 28, 2016
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on October 02, 2016
... Flood Warning remains in effect until Sunday afternoon...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Iowa river near Tama Hwy e49... or from Timber Creek near Le
Grand... to Salt Creek near Belle Plaine.
* Until Sunday afternoon.
* At 4:00 am Wednesday the stage was 12.9 feet... or 0.4 feet above
* Flood stage is 12.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise to 13.1 feet... or 0.6 feet above flood stage...
after midnight tonight. Then begin falling and go below flood
stage Sunday afternoon.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... water may begin affecting the outside lanes
of portions of US 30. Water covers several County roads.
Lat... Lon 4200 9277 4205 9277 4190 9230 4186 9230
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- California - Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Delaware - Special Statement
- District of Columbia - Flash Flood Watch
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New York - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Virginia - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Flash Flood Watch
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement